Monday 17 August 2015

secret to e money's wealth

E-Money-and-his-family
e money's wife revealed the secreat to thier wealth
She said their relationship started as friendship before it graduated to dating and eventually marriage after four years.

She said: “When we started dating, my friends were surprised that I sidestepped all the rich guys in Lekki, where I was resident for a man who lived in Ajegunle but I was not bothered. I looked forward to getting a good job upon my graduation from the university. He didn’t even have enough money to take us back to Lagos after our traditional marriage.”
E-Money admitted that he met his wife when he was struggling to make money.
He said: “I was looking for a God-fearing lady who wasn’t excessively concerned with material possessions and who I could plan with a future with. Fortunately, I found those qualities in her. KCee was the one who lent me N20,000. I used it to pay our fare in Lagos.”

No comments:

Post a Comment