Monday 17 August 2015

bye bye to vampire diaries!

Nina Dobrev at the Teen Choice Awards 2015Nina Dobrev Says Goodbye to The Vampire Diaries at 2015 Teen Choice Awards

 "The last few months have been a pretty big change for me," she continued. "Change...it's a scary word, or at least I used to think that, because it meant new beginnings. New beginnings with a future that was unknown. But change is necessary -- necessary for you to grow and to learn and to better yourself."

 "As this chapter of my life comes to an end, I look back at it with a grateful heart and I smile. Because just like my character Elena, I started the show as a young girl, and together we grew up," she told the Teen Choice crowd with a catch in her voice. "We've grown up, and over the last six years we've become women."

 

Dobrev concluded her speech on Sunday on an optimistic note. "So thank you guys -- each and every single one of you," she said. "I love you, and thank you for coming along with me on this amazing journey. Change is coming, so hold on and enjoy the ride. It's gonna be fun."
The Bulgaria-born star spoke more about her future plans in the Teen Choice Awards pressroom, telling Us Weekly and other reporters that she has a few things in the works that she "can't talk about."
"I don't know [what I'm doing next]. I don't think I can talk about that yet," she teased. "That's what's exciting, not knowing. I took the fangs out, so I'm going to try and do some other things."


No comments:

Post a Comment