Friday 11 September 2015

Selena Gomez ; A Cute Guy Is Texting me On Ryan Seacrest

Selena Gomez went on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show on Sept. 11 and revealed that she’s been texting with a total hottie! Is it Justin Bieber? Well, she does reveal his hair color

 “Oh I got a text from a cute guy,” she said coyly. she did tell Ryan that he has brown hair! Hmm, well that doesn’t exactly narrow it down, but it does rule out the Biebs who just dyed his hair blonde!

 Selena did also talk about her upcoming album: “I thought it was such a beautiful representation of where I am … “There is no guy in my video, I’m saying I AM a diamond, I like the way that women feel when they’re in that state. I feel very empowered, confident and comfortable with where I am.” We just love her!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment