Tuesday 15 September 2015

Kristen Stewart Admits Breakup issue

Kristen Stewart, 25, may have caused her breakup with Robert Pattinson, 29, by cheating on him with her Snow White And The Huntsman director
“It was incredibly painful,” Kristen told the Daily Beast, when asked about what it was like filming Equals just two years after her breakup with Rob.
 “Ugh, fucking kill me. It was a really good time for [Nicholas Hoult and I] to make this movie. Not all of my friends have been through what I’ve been through, or what some people have tasted at a relatively-speaking young age, and we were not expected to do anything. Everything that we did was explorative, and a meditation on what we already knew.”
 “If you’ve been hurt—you know when you’ve broken up with someone and you look at someone walking down the street holding hands and think, ‘Ugh, give it a f***in’ year. Let me know how you feel in a year, ugh, I don’t’ believe in that,’ well if {Nicholas and I] did our jobs right [with this movie], then it would be to remind you that you can definitely get back to that, and how hard, amazing, and life-fulfilling those feelings were in the very beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment