Wednesday 30 September 2015

Luis Enrique;Andres Iniesta hamstring injury 'terrible news' for barcelona!

Luis Enrique described the injury to Iniesta as "terrible news'', adding: "These are thorns in our side we have to shake off." club statement Spain international midfielder has a "thigh muscle injury in his right leg," with reports in Spanish media suggesting he could be out for between four and six weeks.


Luis Enrique added: "I dont know the medical statement, but he asked to come off for a reason. He has experience and is an important player. I send him a message of support as he is an important player for the team.
"My players deserve a huge amount of credit for turning around a very difficult situation. It was a tough night -- the second game without our best player and our second win.''
 "It is always tough to overcome the kind of pressure Bayer put on us tonight.
"I said when we were drawn in Group E that it was a tough group. I'm really happy for the win. It's time to celebrate with my family, and on to the next one.''

No comments:

Post a Comment