Wednesday 30 September 2015

Buffon: I would have liked to play in the Premier League

"I've only got two and a half more years of my career and I think it's too late now," Buffon told Marca. "If at all, I would have liked to have tasted the Premier League, for its atmosphere and its tradition, but I've always been faithful to my clubs: I spent 10 years with Parma and 15 with Juventus."

  suggesting he could "play there ... and then return to Turin again for a different type of career."

"My secret is that I've evolved over the years together with the game," he said. "I've matured a lot with my behaviour -- and that's a good thing too because you can't be how you are at 18 when you're 37!
"But the one thing that I have always maintained, and at a high level, is that I love competition; the challenges. That's essential in this line of work."

No comments:

Post a Comment