Tuesday 11 August 2015

wow shocking from kim kardashan!

Embedded image permalinkKim Kardashian Poses Naked to Prove She's Pregnant

wow kim really trying to prove a point here!
“Some days I'm photographed before I eat & look smaller, some days I've just eaten & I look bigger. It's all a part of the process. U know me well enough 2know I would document the process if I got a surrogate.Everyone's body is different,every pregnancy is very different I've learned to love my body at every stage! I'm going to get even bigger & that's beautiful too! I'm blessed to even be pregnant! & luckier to not have preeclampsia so far, so I don't have the swelling issue! They also say your body carries a boy different than a girl I'm grateful to God for this miracle & no matter what rumors or comments you throw my way this time they truly don't affect me!”

No comments:

Post a Comment