Sunday 20 September 2015

Kylie Jenner Sends Jessica Alba Flowers After Her Bodyguards "Bodychecked"

Kylie Jenner and Jessica Albathe Entourage actress claimed that she was rudely shoved by Jenner’s bodyguards at an Opening Ceremony show on Sunday, Sept. 13.
“Wow! Came home to the most beautiful flower tree I’ve ever [seen],” the 34-year-old actress captioned an
Instagram snap of the impressive gift, using the bulging-eyes emoji on Friday, Sept. 18. “Thank you @kyliejenner you are a sweetheart!! So thoughtful.”
Alba sat down to chat with Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live on Wednesday, Sept. 16, and the talk show host asked her about the encounter.
                        
“I was just really shocked. I got bodychecked!” the mother of two said. “And it was like by two of them. I thought there was a fire. I guess someone was just leaving the building. Yeah, I don’t know, it was just real shocking.”
“Well, you look very suspicious,” Cohen joked about why Jenner’s bodyguards had “bodychecked” the star out of the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment