Monday 21 September 2015

Kylie Jenner considering Plastic Surgery

                            Kylie Jenner

Though she admitted to getting lip injections earlier this year, Jenner claims she’s never officially gotten plastic surgery.
“Truth is, as I've gotten older, I've gained 15 pounds and my body has changed; I've definitely filled out," she wrote on her site. "Working with some of the best makeup artists has taught me a lot of amazing trick
s to making me feel more confident and I can't wait to share them with you guys. I swear there are things you can do to work on problem areas without having to think about plastic surgery."
“I do have definite thoughts and ideas or [ideas on] what she should do, you know, at a really young age,” Kris said. “I am from the generation that in my day, I mean, some of this stuff did not exist for sure but, I don’t think I did one thing physically to myself until I was in my fifties. So I am thinking, ’Why, why? Why do you need to do that?’“

No comments:

Post a Comment