Friday 18 September 2015

Kris Jenner Doesn't Call Caitlyn by Her New Name

                                        Kris Jenner Admits She Doesn't Call Caitlyn by Her New Name: 'I Say 'Jenner' '| Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Access Hollywood, I Am Cait, TV News, Bruce Jenner, Caitlyn Jenner, Kris Jenner
the world may have welcomed Caitlyn Jenner with open arms, Kris Jenner is taking her time "getting to know her." despite Caitlyn's recent legal filings to change her name, Kris still doesn't refer to her ex as Caitlyn. "I say 'Jenner,' " she explained

"We're all people. We all have different emotions." "I don't know about curl up on the couch," the 59-year-old said when asked if she and her ex would ever be great friends and curl up together. "But she came over for a drink last night and that was nice."
 "I just thought she would be a little bit different," Jenner said. "Bruce had a distinct personality and, you know, had definite characteristics. And Caitlyn has some different ones, I feel."

No comments:

Post a Comment