Monday 21 September 2015

Kendall Jenner Pierced Her Nipple

Kendall Jenner Admits to Having a Nipple Piercing: 'I Was Going Through a Period in My Life'“It is true,” the model, 19, told Page Six at an event for Estée Lauder’s new fragrance. “I was going through a period in my life, having a rough time, being a rebel and was like ‘Let’s just do it.’”
Jenner continued that she almost chickened out, but stayed the course in the end. “[I was] so terrified, I’m laying on the bed like ‘Why am I doing this?’
Honestly, it hurt, but wasn’t as bad as everyone made it seem and maybe because everyone hyped it up and I thought it would be really, really bad. Then it wasn’t as bad as I expected.”


Though Jenner’s older sister Kim Kardashian once compared getting a tattoo to “putting a bumper sticker on a Bentley,” it appears that a taste for body modification runs in the family: Jenner’s little sister Kylie hinted at her own nipple piercings on Snapchat earlier this year.
While promoting Modern Muse Le Rouge at an event last Friday, Jenner also talked to WWD about going through her parent Caitlyn Jenner’s transition in the public eye. “It would probably be different for someone who didn’t have to live it through the media,” she said. “But it’s been a ride, for sure. It’s an adjustment. It’s something you have to get used to. But I’ve known since I was a kid. He never confirmed it to me, but I’ve known for a very long time. It’s the same person. My dad says it herself sometimes, it’s kind of like mourning the loss of someone, because it is. My dad is my dad, but he’s not there physically anymore. But she lets me call her dad — that’s the last little piece of dad I’ve got.”
 “The other day, Kourtney and Khloé were going to the airport, and they saw a huge billboard with my Estée ad,” she told WWD. “They took a picture of it and Instagrammed it. They say, ‘You’re the cool and classy one in the family — we’re going to feed on this and bring it in to our lives.’ ”

No comments:

Post a Comment