Friday 18 September 2015

Iggy Azalea fires Back at T.I. After cutting ties with her publicly...

Iggy Azalea Hits Back at T.I. After He Publicly Cuts Ties With Her."Iggy Azalea has hit back at T.I. after he hinted that he had cut ties with her during a recent radio interview

"She had a lot thrown at her in one time, any human being anywhere is going to have a hard time," he added. "It's very difficult to be the new kid and to be the butt of the jokes and to be directed, like, be the direction of all the negativity, you know what I mean?"


"Here's the deal, I am still signed to @tip and do business with him. The first I've heard of us having an 'issue' is via a radio interview," she stated in one of five tweets.

"Personally, I don't think the radio is the place to talk about your personal issues with someone that's part of your team..." she added confirming she remains a member of T.I.'s The Grand Hustle Records label.

The "Fancy" hitmaker continued to respond to the Ant-Man star's comments via Twitter: "He seems to think there's nothing wrong with what he said, everybody else seems to disagree.

"I'm sure tip will publicly clarify what he meant when he feels he has the right platform to do so and other than that, i'm chillin."
 "After I kind of had smoothed it over, like okay, 'What is really meant to be said here is...' Then, after it was cool, you know what I mean, everything was cool," T.I. said about defending his former protégée. "And then [Team Iggy] kind of came back and undid what I had just [orchestrated].

No comments:

Post a Comment