Monday 31 August 2015

Hernandez signs for Bayer Leverkusen from Manchester United

Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez has left Manchester United to join Bayer Leverkusen on a three-year contract, the Bundesliga club announced on Monday.

Hernandez, 27, passed a medical with the Bundesliga club on Monday after he was allowed to travel to Germany with a reported fee of 8.75 million agreed.

The striker told Bayer Leverkusen's website: "I know the English Premier League and the Primera Division in Spain, two of the three major European leagues. Now I want to experience the Bundesliga.
"It's wonderful that I get to play for a club like Bayer Leverkusen. It's a great opportunity for me and I want to achieve something here."
Bayer Leverkusen sporting director Rudi Voller said: "With 'Chicharito,' we have more possible variations and we'll be more unpredictable. He's a lively, agile and fast striker who is strong, has a good technique and a very good record. I am delighted that he has chosen to join Bayer Leverkusen. The Bundesliga can look forward to seeing a great player."

No comments:

Post a Comment