Tuesday 21 July 2015

blake shelton and miranda lambert call it quit after four years of marriage

"This is not the future we envisioned," the couple said in a statement to the Associated Press Monday. "And it is with heavy hearts that we move forward separately. We are real people, with
real lives, with real families, friends and colleagues. Therefore, we kindly ask for privacy and compassion concerning this very personal matter."
 "[I tell Miranda], 'I have nothing to hide from you,' " he said at the time, noting he even let Lambert, 31, go through his phone. "That's always been our policy: 'Here's my phone. Go through it.' … That's really the kind of trust we have … There are no secrets. [I'll say], 'Go dig through my drawers or my computer if you feel like you need to.' And that's been a really good thing, because I don't want her to ever have any doubts."

No comments:

Post a Comment